In 1950, Karl Eberle, grandfather of our current director Bernd Eberle registered himself as a “consumer graphic artist”. In addition to working with the U.S. occupying forces, he offered his artistic services to the growing post-war German economy.
Karl purchased the property at 115 Goethestraße, which was home to an old prefab house and brought on his son, Gerd Eberle. Gerd quickly turned the two-man office into a real business. In the 1970s, the agency already employed more than 20 staff and had it’s own photo studio and media department.
In addition to regional clients like Bifora (back then, Europe’s largest wristwatch factory), brands including Brandt Zwieback, Waldbauer, Libella, WMF, Steiff and many more brands from across Germany became clients. Throughout the years, the numerous implemented projects have both formed our agencies’ roots while simultaneously the roots of today’s successful brands.